Flats For Rent
Naver House is located in a quiet residential area of Thurso and set in extensive landscaped grounds, overlooking playing fields to the rear.
Conveniently situated, just off Castlegreen Road, it is midway between the town centre and the busy harbour at Scrabster, both of which are only a short drive away.
There is also a half hourly bus service to and from the town centre which passes the door. Fraser`s supermarket and a fitness club are within walking distance.
Ample off road parking is provided and all flats have ground floor access and external store cupboard, within the entrance porch.
A selection of one and two bedroom flats is available. Flats are generally very spacious and benefit from having double glazed, fire escape, windows.
The sheltered entrance doors incorporate a high security multi-point lock and have toughened glass. Each porch is fitted with a security light with passive infra-red detector.
Council Tax (Band A) is payable by tenants. Landlord Reg, No: 05103/270/15500 (http://www.highland.gov.uk/).
Flats are all electric, fully furnished and equipped to a very high standard to include:
- Hydro-Electric `Total Control` heating
- Fitted floor carpets – except for kitchens (wood strip) and bathrooms (tiles)
- Twin line telephone connection point, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Colour television, with Sky Digital option, if required (service to be paid by tenant)
- Fully fitted kitchen, in a white gloss finish, with ample storage space
- Built-in electric fan oven, inset hob and integrated extractor hood
- Fridge with freezer / ice compartment
- Washer/condensing drier machine
- Power shower either in a cabinet or over the bath, in full height tiled recess
- Gold effect fittings in bath/shower rooms
- Sliding mirror doors to wardrobes in most bedrooms
- Energy Performance Certificate = C/D
A comprehensive inventory is available for inspection, upon request.
Flats are let on a Private Residential Tenancy Agreement at rents of £425 pcm for a 1-bed (Flats 3 & 4) and £495 pcm for a 2-bed (Flats 1 & 2).
Deposits and Payment of Rents
A deposit equal to one month rent is required in advance and rent is payable by Banker’s Standing Order in advance. Deposits are held by Safe Deposits Scotland (http://www.safedepositsscotland.com/)
For further information or tenancy enquiries and check availability please telephone Hilda Morrison on 07768 943545 or email her: email@example.com